Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

2X SR for Vanguard Craywars!

Since my last update on the Vanguard Craywars game, I managed to get the SR from the limited dungeon tickets last week. This week's limited dungeon is different and has a mini Wingal which has a cost of 33, a third of the original. Kinda like the GC slimes I guess whereby their primary function would be to help level up. (Leveling in this game is such a pain because it takes so much resources to level up)


Just today, I managed to get my second SR from the  SR breaker's "gacha".


Below is the deck that I'm using (reshuffled as of now to make better use of my high level SR). 
Also, I managed to grind out more than enough R+s to fill up the slots so my main priority would be to level my 2 SRs and get more cost points so that I can fit in another R+.



I also recently unlocked the territory fight function of the game whereby two side try to take over some cannon batteries to shoot down the other team's life total in a field designed similarly to the dungeon. My team is still kinda weak (I did just start playing 2 weeks ago) so I don't usually contribute much.

Here's a little overview of how it works:

There are 2 spawning points. So you revive here.


Your key objective is to deal damage to the enemy's main core.


That can be accomplished by attacking it directly, behind enemy lines, or by employing the help of the cannon batteries.


You can activate each battery by going onto them and they start a 90 sec countdown.
The enemy team can steal it (without it going back to 90) by going onto it so a late steal is very powerful.

You use both your field deck and dungeon deck in this part of the game. Basically, if your team is strong, you can press your way into all the opponents and they pretty much can't lift a finger. 


Sidetalk:
I think one of the cards I ordered was a Kumamon (promo) and I noticed a Pucho with its picture on it so I bought it. I am guessing it is the Kumamoto prefecture mascot or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment