Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

Knuckles in Sonic 1 Unlocked !!!

First I tried doing the time attack mode (which was very boring and hence long) and I managed to get an accomplishment for <45mins that but Knuckles didn't unlock.

That left with one final possibility: getting all the Chaos Emeralds.
(Possibly harder than just zooming past the stages)

I did get some practice of the Special Stages in the time attack mode but I still have to say that it is still not a simple feat to do given its faster than normal moving speed or even without that.
Anyway, I restarted my Tails saved game (being the most powerful character and all) and proceeded to get all the Chaos Emeralds using the iphone's home function and closing the app to restart whenever I was ejected from the Special Zone. (I'm sorry but I would not be able to "naturally" collect all the Chaos Emeralds.) Also, just getting the Chaos Emeralds is not enough. You have to clear the game as well.


So I finally get to see the difference in the ending...



With GIGANTIC flowers in the background...


And a no longer smug Eggman...


What a familiar sight... Straight from Sonic and Knuckles Lol! I guess it's a little too much to ask for a new title screen.


Knuckles playing around...


And doing his usual climb...


Notice the K.T,.E name...


Shadowboxing Knuckles. =)


Taking some Labyrinth shots would be fun. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment