Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

June mailed stuff

After a looonnnggg time, my items ordered through a consolidated shipping service by my local postal company finally made it into my hands after I went down to the post office to collect the packages.

The online reviews for the service were very scary and trouble filled. I suppose I wasn't very happy with it as I had to pay $40 for shipping and had to wait quite a bit but at least I didn't have to go through the whole horrific experience.

I was shocked to see 2 large packages.



The above picture is after I opened the flat package which had a small package with a long piece of cardboard. The second package, a box, was how my other order came in as I ordered a cheap little Blaster Blade figure which was less than $2.



So above are my ordered stuff, small toy on top left, followed by some Mtg based cards from the lord of vermillion 2 arcade game and the rest are vanguard cards (some in multiples but not shown) to complete my deck and some random others.

So I finally have a 'working deck' that is close to my intended build other than maybe 3 slots which I need to figure out (due to the unavailability of certain cards in the 3 game) not including the triggers that I want to make more diverse. The only one I am feeling conflicted with is the future knight Liew whose power is 4k for an ability I wouldn't be able to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment