Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

A new week

Looking at how many people actually come here in search of the Vanguard iphone app, I re-downloaded the game and started from scratch (not that I wanted to but my data was not retained).

Because I actually was familiar with the game, I did not have to spend resources figuring out what to do.
Right now, they have this limited event so I'm running through the dungeon again and again to collect the limited tickets of which 15 of them can be used to cash in a premium "gacha". In my last data, I did not manage to get anything past R. This time, within a short span of 1 day, I managed to get 2x R+s by going through the event dungeon. 


I'm thinking of saving up 11x normal tickets hoping that I can get the 11x in a row bonus. I hope it doesn't only apply to paying people. It looks quite expensive to pay to play so I can't really imagine people doing that. There are a few ways to get some R+/ SRs like from a 1st print of the 10th set and 11th set or like some song CDs but I don't see myself getting those. Hope the game has more of these limited events. I stopped at first because it didn't seem like I could get decent cards.


I also picked up the next and suggestively final copy of the Magic the Gathering comic and got a promo Corrupt.


Also over the weekend was my first irl Vanguard game with a borrowed deck which happened to be MLB so I had not much trouble wielding it. That build was very different from mine and I couldn't really do the plays that I had in my build because of the structural differences but it was fun to finally play the game irl.

I'm waiting for my cards for my deck to finally come from the land of the rising sun but it seems like it would maybe take another week or so. =(

For the 3DS game, I managed to get 100% of the non-promo cards via online games that gave out unowned cards. Unfortunately, I am 11 cards short in the promo area which is does not seem to be accessible via normal means other than via passwords. So that means that I wouldn't get to test Exculpate until the time comes for it to be released. -_-" 

Last week, I got a feel of the new V2 for Guardian Cross with the quest assigning bartender who is obviously a bartender by the hairband. Not going to comment on her ultra skimpy censorship-for-clothes attire.


And new quests from some new faces...


And more hyped up faces...

I should be taking a break from GC this week in favor of the VG iphone app. Even 1 game is hard enough. What more 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment