Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Still searching :(

I'm currently trying to clear the Vanguard Ride to Victory for the second round while trying to go through all the side battles.

The challenges are getting very hard. The last one I did was a Gold paladin deal 6 in a turn challenge. I misread one of the key cards, thinking that I could only have 4 cards out but it was actually 4 rearguards. I think I spent more than half an hour trying to figure out the answer while trying to understand the lines of plays that would result from each card position and interaction. Most interactions missed out the crucial grade 2 rabbit that I figured would let me deal the 6th damage. Imagine my excitement when I managed to sculpt the position that I wanted.

Here are some new passwords (in red):


Some of the comic promos are going to be released next month.

I looked at the collection tab and noticed that they actually showed everything that the game contained. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see blaster mameshiba in the mix :(
Exculpate was there so I hope to find the password/ in game unlock for it. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

I received an alternate art Elaine when I beat Kourin the other day so I'm trying to find an irl version but it seems tough or perhaps I'm not trying hard enough. Tried looking at english based card shops to no avail but it just came to me that I could try Japanese online shops so I could try that. I hope they do international deliveries.

I came across another deck featuring 2 clans like the blaster deck featuring the grade 3 Amon and 2 Kagero that gains power when the opp's rearguards get retired in the main phase. I played a few games and found it interesting but I think the current version I am trying is still very unpolished so maybe after I look up the dark irregulars cards would I find a nicer build.

No comments:

Post a Comment