Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

3DS T.T

So I went to scout for the nintendo 3DS today. It was $270 for the older version and $309 for the larger screen and another place had the large screen + 3 games (maybe a select few too) at $388.
Looks like it's quite over my budget actually. I guess the price for a handheld game hasn't changed much in years. I can't imagine the day my future kid asks for one. (Laugh)

I tried to look at ebay and 2nd hand ones but they were going at $200 at least. Found one at $140 but the seller has yet to reply to my msg. I'm kinda stuck now but I guess I would either try my luck at cash converters or think of 3 titles I want.

Vanguard
Monster Hunter 3G (ohhhh)
????

In any case, it's still early to make a move. Perhaps I could look around a little more before I make a decision. I guess finances is always a problem be it in the past or now... Thinking back, I find it quite amazing how much I used to save to get stuff like original games.

No comments:

Post a Comment