Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Iphone Apps magazine with Guardian Cross Code and intro to Monster Hunter apps~

So today I was at Kinokuniya and I looked through some of the Japanese magazines.
I noticed there was one that was similar to the Famitsu iphone & Android...

These magazines showcase a ton of mobile games and usually have some promo stuff you can get in game that are limited to a one time use code. The last one I got was the other title that had promos for Guardian Cross except for that particular issue.


 So I checked my iphone and saw that the name matched. Obviously, I bought it.


After I got home, I opened the magazine and cut open the serial codes page (it's sealed up).


Typed in the numbers into there...


And voila! They added it to my stash...


And I received it into my collection.


Hestia, with her ability lock. I might try to get an Ace in the future when she becomes available to hunt for those short periods of time. She looks like she was selling matchsticks in the winter and helped people to light the matches up. =x
From Wiki: In Ancient Greek religion, Hestia is a virgin goddess of the hearth, architecture, and the right ordering of domesticity, the family and the state.


One of the 3 pages on Guardian Cross which shows the recent FFV tie in and the promo card notice...


SAO iphone app.
Everything you probably can think of has an iphone game in Japan that is the same genre with slight differences but ya...


"Monster Hunter Massive Hunting" app...
Promo item doesn't look impressive. Come on. I got that heavy sword so early in the game... =(
I might consider trying the game next time... but I had better redeem the code first over the next few days.
(Codes usually have an expiry date to them)


Monster Hunter Card Master G app.
They should have just tried to port the card game of Monster hunter to the phone.
(They had an actual card game but I don't think it lasted long. It might still be around, just that I don't know.)
I'd probably try the other title over this...

Just FYI, to set up a Japan itunes account, all you have to do is pick up a local address somewhere (say a shop) and use it for registration. Once you have one, you are free to download any free to play apps from the store.
(You just can't make purchases even if you want to unless you buy the itunes store card through internet or something. They need you to pay through the itunes store that you downloaded the game from.)


2 comments: