Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Temple of trials 2 - update 1

For those of you who want to know what the context of what is happening on every 10 levels, I shall help explain.
I will be trying the good side until the bad side is confirmed. The previous one had some ambiguous scenarios but it usually meant the more troublesome route. That rule cannot be followed this time.
I will leave the evaluation of what to do to you.

Lvl 10: Doggy hood bandit wants you to join him to get the people.
My choice: kick His ass (you get some stones).
Other choice: smack the people and take their stones.

Lvl 20: 2 girls are using the Hansel and Gretel idea of dropping stuff to form a trail back. They used stats stones for that. Lol.
My choice: pick the exit (get nothing).
Other choice: take the stones and make the girls lost.

And I managed to beat the 10 alm valentine specters (!!). Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment