Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Ranting cos I can't do anything about it

I'm very annoyed that my round 4 opponent in the CQ league happily claimed his win against me by saying that he'll be online at a time, goes on, doesn't see me and not come back in the next few days that can be used to clock a match. It's one of those "read the fine clauses dumbass" situations so I'm at fault. I don't mind losing in games but not to this kind of sneaky behavior.

I conceded and dropped in the 2nd league when my opp and I couldn't get a match done and my interest has waned greatly in this style of tournament play when it becomes so hard to catch people online.

On my side, I was online at 10+pm-2am, 7am-10am, 6pm-12am, 6.50am only to see that the last login didn't change since sat night which would be sat morning on his side.

I guess people are competitive in some way. If people really want to win like that, I'm not going to bother with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment