Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Highlights from the Temple of Trails II

Highlights from the fruits of the past few weeks of grueling effort. =)


Fortona Evil !!! I think its skills are better than the good one but I don't have any intentions to reborn them (or level them).


Fortona Good !!! (Managed to get both. Phew)


The overly paranoid slime... "Me Slime! You humans? Dun bully me!"


Probably the cutest character in the game... I still wonder what the axe is for.


The masochist slimes~ "Bully me!" Thankfully my routes were both the ones where I had to interact with the slime. HAHA! I had a nice chuckle and I like the big slime character arts.


The dumb looking clown Pierrot who wants to come along with you too...
I can bring Fortona along but not you. Sorry. (Unless you become a guardian)

No comments:

Post a Comment