Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Temple of Trials 2

I was getting very inactive in GC to the point where I could not even bother to earn friend points but I logged in today to find the limited time dungeon event up from the update from yesterday.



I believe that there was some information that you can go with the light or dark route to get different guardians. I hope more information comes out soon so that I don't end up missing anything. :(

I can't believe that my random field team actually lost to their treasure chest boss: 10x lvl 60 valentine's specter.



To be fair, my team was quite crappy because I wanted to see the April fool special azi and vampire matron but even so, it has been a long while since I lost to field bosses. I guess they finally found a good setup to mow down players. Self destruct actually prevents revive and possibly last stand so that allowed them to keep on par with my kills while getting some from lvl4 deaths.



I'll try to go with a better set up.
Gonna bash the clown now. Hope his team isn't insane. (Otherwise normal players can go home)

No comments:

Post a Comment